Please find here the answers of CodyCross Group 840 Puzzle 3. This game is available in Play Store and in iTunes store and consists in finding words from clues and insert them in crosswords. This is the English version.
We are sharing all answers of this puzzle group :
CodyCross Group 840 Puzzle 3 Answers :
You can also control the game by following the main dedicated topic :
- Glued, adhered to a surface
- Greek god of beauty and desire
- Golden pass to Wonka factory won by Charlie Bucket
- Martin __ started the Protestant Reformation
- Sports teams, groups of players to pick from
- Profession of Sweeney Todd
- Seller, supplier of goods
- __ of Choice; award-winning Fatboy Slim hit
- Freshwater fish with orange-pink meat
- Funny television show
- Cartilage lining one’s shoulder joint
- Spanish dance in triple time with foot stomps
- Country where Mount Logan is located
- Tunic originating in Asia, worn as an overcoat
- Safe, trusted, e.g. a reliable browser
- Venomous snakes with big hoods
- Said when clinking glasses together
- Detector on e.g. a lamp to switch off in daylight
After completing this level, you can continue to play stress-free by visiting this topic :CodyCross Group 840 Puzzle 4.
Please feel free to comment this topic.